Platinum Service Representatives (Band 28) for Travel Portfolio
We are looking for Platinum Service Representatives (Band 28) for the Membership Travels Team
To provide premium travel services for high value card members of American Express. The incumbent will be required to build good professional relationship with the clients and provide them with premium travel solutions under a 24 x 7 work environment.
Assistant Manager – Applications @ FMCG Company
Principle Accountabilities (must add up to 100%)
40%- Implement and support IT applications like ERP, reporting Tools etc, for Cargill Flavors India and Cargill Refined Oils India, ensuring process standardization, quality documentation, meeting the information needs of business and deliver quality support as per agreed SLAs to the satisfaction of customers.
15%- To ensure project implementation methodology is adhered to, right from assessment and requirements analysis, till start up, along with preparation of appropriate documentation and post start up support.
10%- Ensure and drive compliance to Information Protection standards and manage risks in the IT systems/processes.
15%- Study and analyze ongoing user’s requirements as well carry out cost-benefit analysis. Prepare functional specification requirements, technical documentations and user manuals. Perform test cases for system patch and/or new features. Conduct user training, ensure successful rollout of new changes, analyze change requests, and coordinate with application lead on day-to-day basis.
10%- Work with application lead and other colleagues to ensure adherence to Cargill policy and deliver quality service.
10%- Ensure data integrity between systems and carry out database maintenance.Apply Now
Experience: (5+ Yrs) Experience in designing and developing web based systems. Billing experience is highly desirable.
Should be proficient in JAVA/PHP/DB design and troubleshooting.
Development responsibilities for implementing billing and accounting product for telecom operator.
Person shall be responsible for
-Preparing System design documents
-Preparing business process flows
-Responsible for creating low level design documents using standard modeling tools like Rational Rose
-Should lead small team and responsible for end to end development life cycleApply Now
Facility Manager - Infrastructure Company
The candidate will be required to head the facility operations of a large commercial building. He will be leading a team of many technicians and soft services building maintenance staff. The candidate will be responsible for all building engineering and maintenance services. • To maintained the AMC of all the equipment of the center.
• To do follow-ups with all the vendors to deliver the material of HK and upkeep.
• To ensure the salary credit of all the staff on time.
• To ensure that all the vendor bill process on time.
• To support the client in the all the manner in any kind of Crisis situation so that the business continue with zero impact.Apply Now
AVP - Offshore Data Analytics Manager (ODA Manager)
The Offshore Data Analytics Manager (ODA Manager) will manage a joint-needs function that serves Encore’s main analytic (Decision Science, Channel Integration) and operational (Strategic Outsourcing, Marketing and Call Center) groups. These groups will submit requests to the ODA Manager for completion, and the ODA Manager will be responsible for prioritizing the request, assigning the work to the team, monitoring progress, answering questions, adhering to deadlines and ensuring that the results are accurate and complete. In this role the ODA Manager will be responsible for managing a broad range of data and business analytic activities that include:
- Pre-purchase valuation support involving the reduction of large, complex datasets according to prescribed business needs. This process depends on a suite of software tools that include IBM iSeries, Excel, Access, and in-house developed SAS applications. The ODM Manager must be able to both manage a group of analysts as they perform this function as well as complete these analyses him/herself in the event the group faces a timing or capacity challenge.
- Producing standard and custom SAS-based reports drawn from a central iSeries database. These reports may have broad distribution within Encore and will support operational decision making, so accuracy and a willingness to constantly ask, “How can this report be even more useful?” are important requirements.
- Responding to ad hoc data requests from a variety of departments. While an analyst will likely provide the “front line” response to such a request the ODA Manager will hold ultimate responsibility for the accurate and timely response to all data requests. The ODM Manager will serve as a resource both to the requesting department as well as to the analysts as all parties strive to think through whether there are different, better ways that the underlying questions can be answered.
V P – Sales & Marketing - Top 4 Consulting
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an ambitious and highly driven Consulting Sales professional to join our Sales team in selling Assurance, Tax, Technology, Business and Transaction Advisory and Consulting and advice throughout all sectors in North & Western region of India.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Increasing our market penetration by expanding existing accounts and sourcing new business.
- Consulting with ‘C’ Level Executives to identify opportunities to develop and implement effective enterprise wide strategies that maximise the value delivered by our products and services.
- Building excellent client relationships across the client organization from the top management to the project sponsors and Managers, offering insight and strategic input to their business objectives.
To be successful you require proven consultative sales and Relationship Building experience selling high value services to Clients. You will have an experience of 10-12 years in Sales. Demonstrated consistency in ove achieving your sales quotas; and the ability to work as part of team to develop and implement growth strategies for clients is also essential. Previous experience with using sales and account management tools and methodologies is also necessary.
Your ability to identify opportunities, influence outcomes and work effectively in a target focused environment will serve you well in this position. As will your knowledge of emerging issues and opportunities in the business environment and understanding of how these relate to trends and developments in the the particular industry.
You are a confident, focused over achiever with a high level of professionalism and integrity. You successfully build internal and external relationships and have proven, planning and presentation and all round communication skills.